We Offer Pain Management Procedures in Bakersfield
Chronic pain resulting from an injury, illness or surgical procedure can have a significant impact on your health and ability to navigate everyday tasks. If this is the case, it is crucial that you seek pain treatment. Central California Pain Management in Bakersfield provides the most advanced techniques to reduce and control your pain.
Our first step in treating your pain is to complete a comprehensive diagnostic evaluation to pinpoint the source of the problem. This allows us to develop a plan to target both the pain and its cause. Then, we provide medication management – including alternative, nonopiate medications – and both surgical and nonsurgical approaches, such as the following:
- Injections for peripheral nerves, trigger points, and sacroiliac and spinal joints
- Epidural injections in the lumbar, thoracic and cervical regions
- Nerve and disc treatments, including nerve blocks, facet injections, radiofrequency and heat treatments
- Lumbar and cervical discography
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation to block pain signals
- Implantation of medication delivery devices
- Implantation of spinal cord/neuro stimulator
- Ultrasound guided injections
How Our Treatments Work
Dr. Ashok Parmar is the leading pain specialist at Central California Pain Management. He is highly trained in interventional pain management procedures and has received board certification in pain management and anesthesiology. As a pain management doctor, he can help you cope with chronic pain through expert advice rooted in experience and pain remediation and management plans that are state of the art.
Among the procedures Dr. Parmar may recommend to help you manage pain are atlanto-axial, atlanto-occipital joint injections, and branch or selective root blocks for the cervical and thoracic nerves. He also specializes in myofascial trigger point therapies and spinal disc therapies, which include the following procedures:
- Percutaneous discectomy
Find Relief Today
If you are a Bakersfield resident suffering from chronic pain, call Central California Pain Management today at 661-587-2468. We are proud to offer our patients the highest quality care in a friendly, professional setting.